If you’re trying to lose weight and help restore your health back, you can add green tea to your daily regimen and make it a part of your weight loss plan. It would also be more beneficial to find the best green tea money can buy. The problem is, it can be expensive. But no need to worry. Now, you make excellent green tea at home.
How to make the best green tea at home
Retailers may charge you between $70-$200 for enough good quality green tea to use throughout your diet. However, you can make it at home for a fraction of the cost. This allows you to maximize your weight loss efforts and save your money to buy other things like clothes!
How many calories can you lose?
An additional 70 calories per day can be burned off by simply adding green tea to your daily diet. This is due to a substance in green tea called catechins, which is a type of natural antioxidant that helps boost metabolism.
Green tea fat burner characteristics are recognized by the health industry as well as many diets. According to a study in 1990 by the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, tea helped both men and women burn more calories than those who only took a placebo or caffeine alone. Therefore, there’s no doubt that green tea helps in the process of getting rid of fat.
What about other diets?
Almost all diets advocate the consumption of green tea because of its anti-oxidants and metabolism-boosting characteristics.
The Atkins diet approves the consumption of green tea for its health benefits and fat-fighting characteristics. The Zone diet and the South Beach diet are more restrictive, as they are based on specific foods that are related to your blood type. Although the diets do not permit caffeine to be added, they does accept green tea as a substitute, just don’t add sweeteners.
The green tea weight loss plan
If you want to lose weight and get the benefits of green tea as an antioxidant, then you need a plan that will help support your metabolism. By making your own green tea you can know it came from great sources and drink it on a regular basis without worrying about cost and quality. Here are some benefits of green tea and how they can help you lose weight:
1. Helps in the rejuvenation of cells. It is, after all, an anti aging tea that has anti-oxidant benefits.
2. It cools the body down. If you work out on a daily basis and are hoping to lose weight, the best green tea you can find would help in cooling your body temperature, therefore supporting your active lifestyle and body health.
3. Helps protect the heart and decreases levels of cholesterol.
4. Maintains good dental health. Your gum tissue will rejuvenate and your overall dental health will improve.
What is so special about green tea?
Green tea has polyphenols, which help protect our bodies against the effects of harmful free radicals. These free radicals can damage the body’s cells and wreak havoc on our immune system. This was backed up by a 2005 review on polyphenols.
If you thought vitamins E and C have the best anti-oxidant effect of all potential health supplements, think again. The best green tea you can make or buy will have polyphenols EGCG antioxidants that ultimately will provide 100% more potency and effective elements than vitamins E and C.
Incorporate green tea in your weight loss efforts
If you’d like to lose some serious weight, and get rid of those extra pounds, you can start by following these guidelines:
1. Start moving. Even standing up vs. sitting down can make a huge difference in your weight loss efforts.
2. Decrease your caloric intake. After All, the energy expended out should exceed the energy taken in. So, let’s say body needs 2000 calories a day, and you consume only 1200 calories a day. You will lose weight in a healthy way, because your body will have a daily deficit of 800 calories (2000-1200=800, or 5600 calories every 7 days.) This means, that you can lose close to 2 pound in a week (you need 3,400 calories used in order to lose 1 fat pound.)
3. Avoid sodas that eat away your bones and don’t add any value to your health.
4. Choose better foods. Remove unhealthy sugary snacks from your diet and replace them with some fruits, some good carbohydrates and a lot of vegetables.
5. Buy a good brand and consume it on a daily basis.
In the old days, tea was a commodity that was mostly enjoyed by royalty. Now, tea is the second most popular drink in the world, right after water. The most popular tea with wonderful health benefits is green tea. A lot of people are passionate about it, because it’s not only a great beverage to drink, but it also helps in the weight loss process.
And if you enjoyed this post, please use the social buttons below to share it with your followers and friends.